College Profile: Eastern Oklahoma State College
The mission of Eastern Oklahoma State College is to provide educational opportunities that meet the needs of the state and region; contribute to the educational, technical, economic, and cultural environment; and support scholarly activity that leads to productive lives and effective citizenship.
From the small classrooms....to the challenging subject matter....to the many student organizations and extracurricular activities, every aspect of your "Eastern Experience" will help prepare you for a lifetime of learning.
The faculty and staff are dedicated to making your collegiate experience the best! Our strong academic programs are led by professional faculty who provide you the flexibility, opportunity and encouragement to discover and develop your full potential. Eastern's faculty take pride in their philosophy of openness and approachability. Their "real world" experience makes college come alive.
Each year thousands of students just like you have started their journey at Eastern. Maybe, you should too.
Eastern’s main campus is located in Wilburton, Oklahoma, the county seat of Latimer County, in the heart of a beautiful valley between the San Bois and Winding Stair Mountain Ranges. Forest-covered mountains, mountain streams, and nearby Robbers Cave State Park, provide for great outdoor activities and learning environments. With three student dormitories, a full-service cafeteria, fitness center, Olympic-size indoor pool, sauna, hot tub, post office and campus bookstore, Eastern’s main campus offers a little something for everyone.
Eastern’s second campus is located in McAlester, Oklahoma, the county seat of Pittsburg County, at the crossroads of US Highway 69 north and south and US Highway 270 east and west. This campus provides many opportunities for students by offering day, evening, and weekend classes. Striving to meet the needs of working adults and continuing education students, this campus also offers bachelor and master’s degrees through Southeastern State University and East Central University.
Both locations are close to a wide variety of activities such as fishing, boating, golfing, hunting, swimming, hiking, camping, and much, much more. To appreciate the real beauty of Eastern Oklahoma State College, we would love for you to experience it in person.
918-465-1771 (financial aid)
The mission of Eastern Oklahoma State College is to generate student learning through its associate degrees and other academic programs which effectively prepare graduates to complete baccalaureate degrees, obtain productive employment, and lead enriched lives of learning. It is simultaneously the mission of the College to engage in educational programming and related activities that promote regional economic and community development.
||1,000 - 4,999|
|Title IV Eligibility
||Participates in Title IV federal financial aid programs|
College Student Services Offered
||Academic/career counseling service|
||Employment services for students||Yes
||Placement services for completers|
||On-campus day care for students' children||
College Special Learning Opportunities
||Distance learning opportunities|
||ROTC: Air Force||
Sources: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Eastern Oklahoma State College Website
Admissions Considerations & Recommendations
|Open admission policy
|Admission test scores
|TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language
Applicants (most recent fall period)
Admissions (most recent fall period)
Percentage of Students Submitting Test Scores
SAT Percentile Scores
ACT Percentile Scores
Percentage Receiving Financial Aid
Average Amount of Financial Aid Received
Average Tuition for Full-Time Undergraduates
Average Tuition for Full-Time Graduates
Comprehensive Fee for Full-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Graduates
||Student Body Size||Yes
||Total Dormitory Capacity|
College Levels Offered
||Less than one year certificate||Yes
||One but less than two years certificate|
||Two but less than 4 years certificate|
All Academic Programs
- Farm/Farm and Ranch Management.
- Physical Sciences.
- Social Sciences, Other.
- Management Science, General.
- Elementary Education and Teaching.
- Secondary Education and Teaching.
- Music, General.
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other.
- Automotive Engineering Technology/Technician.
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Other.
- Agronomy and Crop Science.
- Mathematics, General.
- Forestry, Other.
- Nursing/Registered Nurse (RN, ASN, BSN, MSN).
- Psychology, Other.
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration andManagement, Other.
- Industrial Technology/Technician.
- Administrative Assistant and Secretarial Science, General.
- Technology Teacher Education/Industrial Arts Teacher Education.
- Natural Resources Management and Policy, Other.
- Speech and Rhetorical Studies.
- Agricultural Teacher Education.
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other.
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Facilities Management.
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping.
- Business Teacher Education.
- Forestry, General.
- Applied Horticulture/Horticulture Operations, General.
- Teaching English as a Second or Foreign Language/ESL Language Instructor.
- Meat Cutting/Meat Cutter.
- Pre-Medicine/Pre-Medical Studies.
- Engineering, General.
- Business Administration and Management, General.
- Surgical Technology/Technologist.
- Biology/Biological Sciences, General.
- Child Development.
- Wildlife and Wildlands Science and Management.
- Animal Sciences, General.
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching.
- Nursing, Other.
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences, Other.
- Security and Loss Prevention Services.
Question and Answer about "Eastern Oklahoma State College"
No questions found...