College Profile: Trinity University
Trinity University may refer to: Trinity University (Texas), San Antonio, Texas, US
Trinity University of Asia, formerly known as Trinity College of Quezon City, Quezon City, Philippines
Trinity International University, Deerfield, Illinois, US
Trinity Washington University, Washington, DC, US
Trinity Western University, Langley, British Columbia, Canada
University of Trinity College, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Bronte International University, formerly known as Trinity College & University, Tortola, British Virgin Islands
210-999-8315 (financial aid)
||Private not-for-profit, 4-year or above|
||1,000 - 4,999|
|Title IV Eligibility
||Participates in Title IV federal financial aid programs|
||Presbyterian Church (USA)|
College Student Services Offered
||Academic/career counseling service|
||Employment services for students||Yes
||Placement services for completers|
||On-campus day care for students' children||
College Special Learning Opportunities
||Distance learning opportunities|
||ROTC: Air Force||
Sources: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Trinity University Website
Admissions Considerations & Recommendations
|Open admission policy
|Admission test scores
|TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language
Applicants (most recent fall period)
Admissions (most recent fall period)
Percentage of Students Submitting Test Scores
SAT Percentile Scores
ACT Percentile Scores
Percentage Receiving Financial Aid
Average Amount of Financial Aid Received
Average Tuition for Full-Time Undergraduates
Average Tuition for Full-Time Graduates
Comprehensive Fee for Full-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Graduates
||Student Body Size||Yes
||Total Dormitory Capacity|
College Levels Offered
||Less than one year certificate||No
||One but less than two years certificate|
||Two but less than 4 years certificate|
All Academic Programs
- Computer and Information Sciences, General.
- Intercultural/Multicultural and Diversity Studies.
- Speech and Rhetorical Studies.
- Urban Studies/Affairs.
- School Psychology.
- East Asian Studies.
- International Business/Trade/Commerce.
- Elementary Education and Teaching.
- Secondary Education and Teaching.
- Music, General.
- Chinese Language and Literature.
- German Language and Literature.
- Music Performance, General.
- Business Administration and Management, General.
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation.
- Voice and Opera.
- Physics, General.
- Geology/Earth Science, General.
- Biology/Biological Sciences, General.
- Music Teacher Education.
- Junior High/Intermediate/Middle School Education and Teaching.
- Classics and Classical Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics, General.
- Political Science and Government, General.
- Mathematics, General.
- International Relations and Affairs.
- Chemistry, General.
- French Language and Literature.
- Spanish Language and Literature.
- History, General.
- Russian Language and Literature.
- Engineering Science.
- European Studies/Civilization.
- Communication Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric.
- Psychology, General.
- Hospital and Health Care Facilities Administration/Management.
- Art/Art Studies, General.
- Religion/Religious Studies.
- Latin American Studies.
- Management Science, General.
- Marketing/Marketing Management, General.
- International Economics.
- Educational Leadership and Administration, General.
- Finance, General.
- Economics, General.
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts, General.
- English Language and Literature, General.
Question and Answer about "Trinity University"
No questions found...