Lyndon State College is committed to offering liberal arts and professional programs that challenge students to develop their full potential in an environment that fosters personal attention. An innovative and comprehensive general education program is the cornerstone for the development of foundational skills and knowledge upon which major programs of study build. Integrating theory and practice, Lyndon prepares graduates competent in their field, equipped to respond to the challenges of an evolving society, and able to advance the quality of life in a diverse global community.
In pursuit of this mission, Lyndon State College:
- Emphasizes learning facilitated by effective teaching and committed faculty and staff.
- Develops critical thinking, problem-solving, quantitative reasoning and communication skills, as well as technological competence, through the general education and major programs.
- Pursues scholarly and professional activities through which knowledge is advanced and currency in education is maintained.
- Offers co-curricular programs and services to develop the full potential of individual students with diverse backgrounds and abilities.
- Maintains a spirit of community through the establishment of common goals and collective accountability.
- Provides programs and services for and in collaboration with schools, local communities, businesses, public agencies, and private groups.
||Public, 4-year or above|
||1,000 - 4,999|
|Title IV Eligibility
||Participates in Title IV federal financial aid programs|
College Student Services Offered
||Academic/career counseling service|
||Employment services for students||Yes
||Placement services for completers|
||On-campus day care for students' children||
College Special Learning Opportunities
||Distance learning opportunities|
||ROTC: Air Force||
Sources: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Lyndon State College Website
Admissions Considerations & Recommendations
|Open admission policy
|Admission test scores
|TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language
Applicants (most recent fall period)
Admissions (most recent fall period)
Percentage of Students Submitting Test Scores
SAT Percentile Scores
ACT Percentile Scores
Percentage Receiving Financial Aid
Average Amount of Financial Aid Received
Average Tuition for Full-Time Undergraduates
Average Tuition for Full-Time Graduates
Comprehensive Fee for Full-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Graduates
Question and Answer about "Lyndon State College"
No questions found...