College Profile: South Seattle College
South Seattle Community College is a constantly evolving educational community dedicated to providing quality learning experiences which prepare students to meet their goals for life and work.
The College values and promotes a close involvement with the community and strong partnerships with business, labor and industry.
The college commits to meeting the diverse needs of students by providing:
* College transfer programs and technical and professional programs which prepare students to succeed in their careers and further their education.
* Responsive technical and professional training programs developed in collaboration with business, labor and industry.
* Student-centered and community centered programs and services which value diversity, support learning, and promote student success.
* Lifelong learning opportunities for the cultural, social, professional and personal development of the members of our communities.
Whether you intend to complete a two-year degree, learn a technical skill, or enroll in continuing education and professional development courses, you'll find a campus in which learning is encouraged, valued, and accomplished. Our diverse team of faculty and staff are all committed to help you achieve your goals and dreams.
Outside the classrooms, you'll find a wide range of support services designed to help you succeed in your programs and classes.
Take some time to enjoy this beautiful campus. On the 10 northernmost acres of campus, you'll find a college/community arboretum and a soon to be constructed authentic Chinese Garden, expected to be the largest of its type in the United States. Both these gardens will provide outstanding learning opportunities for SSCC students, as well as attracting thousand of residents and tourists to campus each year.
206-764-5317 (financial aid)
||Seattle South, South Seattle, SSCC, South Sea, Sea South, SSC, South CC|
||Public, 4-year or above|
||5,000 - 9,999|
|Title IV Eligibility
||Participates in Title IV federal financial aid programs|
College Student Services Offered
||Academic/career counseling service|
||Employment services for students||Yes
||Placement services for completers|
||On-campus day care for students' children||
College Special Learning Opportunities
||Distance learning opportunities|
||ROTC: Air Force||
Sources: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
South Seattle College Website
Admissions Considerations & Recommendations
|Open admission policy
|Admission test scores
|TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language
Applicants (most recent fall period)
Admissions (most recent fall period)
Percentage of Students Submitting Test Scores
SAT Percentile Scores
ACT Percentile Scores
Percentage Receiving Financial Aid
Average Amount of Financial Aid Received
Average Tuition for Full-Time Undergraduates
Average Tuition for Full-Time Graduates
Comprehensive Fee for Full-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Undergraduates
Per Credit Hour Charge for Part-Time Graduates
||Student Body Size||No
||Total Dormitory Capacity|
College Levels Offered
||Less than one year certificate||Yes
||One but less than two years certificate|
||Two but less than 4 years certificate|
All Academic Programs
- Landscaping and Groundskeeping.
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Other.
- Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician.
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications.
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training.
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design.
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager.
- Computer Programming/Programmer, General.
- Applied Horticulture/Horticulture Operations, General.
- Baking and Pastry Arts/Baker/Pastry Chef.
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other.
Question and Answer about "South Seattle College"
No questions found...