At C.R. England, our most valuable asset is our people. Whether on the road, in our shops, or in our offices, our people make C.R. England a transportation industry leader. The diversity of our professionals drives us forward. We strongly believe each individual should have the support and opportunities they need to build a solid career. We provide. We live by the entrepreneurial and family spirit on which C.R. England was founded. We have opportunities for people of all backgrounds.
Why join us:
- Stability: The transportation industry is crucial to the U.S. economy, making C.R. England a stable career choice. As a 100 year-old leader in the transportation industry, we have grown 100% in the last decade. We will continue growing as we approach our second century.
- Employee Value: 2015 recipient of the Achievers Award for Most Engaged Workplaces in the U.S.
- Benefits: World class compensation and benefits packages, continuous training and development, and a team-oriented culture
- Work life balance: At C.R. England we value family both in our individual homes and our company family; our culture embraces this philosophy and fosters an environment to support both.
The Manager of Business Intelligence and Analytics is charged with the task of coordinating and leading the institutional data analytics and performance monitoring efforts. You will lead all technical and tactical initiatives related to institutional analytics and will have direct line leadership responsibilities for the analysts and developers.
The key responsibilities of the Manager of Business Intelligence and Analytics are supporting organizational decision-making through complex analysis, reporting, research, and effective use of data generated from our information systems. They will be embedded within the line of business providing in-depth complex analyses, identifying reporting needs and solutions that cross functional areas and support the line of business needs.
Job responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with the CFO and other leaders throughout the business to design, develop, and deploy reporting solutions.
- Present analytic work clearly and appropriately suited to the audience.
- Identify, understand, and track key KPIs.
- Provide strategic insights and analysis relating to market penetration, product development/enhancement, etc.
- Own and manage financial forecasting processes including timeline, analysis, and reporting across business units and functional areas.
- Track performance against budgeted objectives and provide detailed variance analysis
- Work with the Controller to prepare forecast and budget planning templates that align with organizational hierarchies and functions.
- Communicate strategic analysis to executive management.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and work effectively independently or in a team environment.
- Keep company leadership informed of project priorities and any issues that may require their attention.
- Work with other department leaders to establish goals, align priorities and define departmental processes.
- Practice and observe safety rules and regulations and encourage others to do so at all times.
- Always conduct yourself in a manner that reflects a positive, professional image. Must maintain a professional appearance in accordance with dress code policies.
- Treat each individual with care, dignity, fairness, respect and recognition.
- Work productively and collaboratively with direct supervisor and peers.
- Display and encourage teamwork and willingness to be a problem solver. Provide excellent customer service.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures as set forth by the company and ensure that all employees are knowledgeable of and adhere to all standards set for by the company.
- Must be able to work with office equipment, utilizing computers for majority of tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Salt Lake City.
Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process